Hi everyone…


I felt relief after elimination. It was my plan my, strategy to get eliminated. I convinced all the girls to vote against me because I was there only for face value and publicity and my funda was clear from the beginning only. I planned to attract the camera in my first week at Splitsvilla. In my second week I made my plan how to convince others to vote me out. I never came here to win because my race is somewhere else and that is only and only Bollywood. I am happy because according to my planning i was always in controversy either positive or negative. i wanted fame and camera attention and i was the lucky one to get it as i have always said camera follows glamour and glamour is Minakshi. Best part about me is people criticized me but i never uttered single bad word for them because I’m confident about my personality and their comments doesn’t matter to me because poor people doesn’t know i was never having competition with them because i believe in fighting with competitors and they were not. They stand no chance in front of me. I was focused and i achieved whatever i wanted. I even planed how to get eliminated and for that i convinced girls. After that i raised Vishal's topic any i fought with Vishal. I wanted justice for any and freedom for me. I knew that after fighting with Vishal definitely he will hate me and dump me. So he said Minakshi you are entertaining but i can’t see u as my girlfriend reason was clear. I didn’t like both of them because my taste is different. None of them were my type. I am creative person and they can’t understand even c of creativity. My choice of the winner would be Annie but she is already dumped. My friends were either all or no one. I just believe in improving my self i don’t have space for hate. Experience was like I’m forced to see serial saas bahu type and i hate those serials. I would to love to work for MTV.



Related Articles by Categories





Update Via SMS

Recent Posts

Latest Comments

Popular Posts

Splitsvilla Group

blog search directory Entertainment TopOfBlogs DigNow.org Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Add to Technorati Favorites Entertainment Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers