Although, people might say that we didn't get to know quite about her. But that girl had a simplicity and a trait in her which might have tonight made you go at Siddharth " Heyy..No..not her ".

I mean I could not digest it. Sakshi Pradhan (the Bitchy one) and Ritika were next to her and he chose Sakshi Bhayana reasoning her as fake. I think Siddharth got it WRONG and that too big time.

I'm really starting to loose all the respect for Siddharth. I think it shows us a truth of life. Power is desired by all, but it changes most of the people for the worse. I think that Sakshi Bhayana was a nice girl, a girl who did not go below her morals to win the game show. Yeah, she had to dance with THE "King" * uh-uh *..Alas, as usual the planning of another Sakshi prevailed.

Now you guys, might say that I have developed a certain liking for that girl in a short-time. Yeah, you are right, She's way better than the spine-less girls hanging around in the show. Miss you, Sakshi Bhayana...



Related Articles by Categories





Update Via SMS

Recent Posts

Latest Comments

Popular Posts

Splitsvilla Group

blog search directory Entertainment TopOfBlogs DigNow.org Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Add to Technorati Favorites Entertainment Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers